Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 1 and 2 of Protective Styling

My personal challenge has started. July 31st I co washed my hair with some Suave conditioner and MyHoneyChild OliveYou scalp cleanser. I used the wrong thing leave in conditioner. This Mixed Silk stuff is terrible. If I wanted my hair to be weighed down  I would use it but  for a wash and go it was terrible. But that's another story. My hair wasn't fresh feeling. It was soft and what not but I didn't like it. I'm back in my banded french ponytail style. It's becoming my favorite protective style. I think i"m going to wet my hair and slight it back into a bun tomorrow. I really hope that my hair will grow out like I need.

So here is another thing that is bothering me. Well not bothering me but just is interesting to me. Everyone is cutting their hair. It is so interesting to see everyone just as interesting in natural hair now.  I guess it bothers me because I felt judged when it was transitioning  and now it's trending.  I suppose it a good thing. I feel like I started this trend at my school . LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment