Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pajamas and flippy hair

Christmas is near and my break has been so relaxing... I stay in my pajamas. And I have kept my hair still straight even though my sister doesn't think it's straight because it has body.... It's nice to run my fingers through it. I like doing my hair for me. Never because someone has asked me to straighten it. I love the versatility natural hair gives. But I know the versatile comes at a price.... HEAT DAMAGE! I have a few super straight pieces in the back. I have tried the aphogee and it helped bring the shape back. But it is probably permenantly that way. I'm going to have to cut it some day. I could say I'm not going to straight my hair next year. But sadly I might have to conform to a look. But I can tell you I'll be the one doing the straighting. People don't know what my hair does. So no I don't trust anyone with heat on my hair. It may look good or it may look stringy. But if I didn't do the straighting it wont be straight. Soon I will be posting my back to health video and blog series. I'm going to start with a natural protein treatment. Something like an egg, olive and coconut oil, mayo and a little fragrance. Ill keep you posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment