Monday, June 27, 2011

Long Time No Blog

The time 4:21pm, the place the news station, my energy way down!  I could barely keep my eyes open while in the car with the reporter and photographer. So maybe the news room and working at a station isn't for me. I really love music so that is probably what I should do. I really love cable tv not so much news. That is probably the best job for me. I want to work with OWN now or Harpo. I'm claiming it now, I will work at OWN or Harpo.  Forget you news stations. This job just isn't for me. I'm actually happy I see that now so that it's not a big disappointment later in life. Imagine  being stuck at job that is only good for headaches and paying some of the bills. I want straight fulfillment in my life. That kind of goodness only comes from know what makes you happy and living within your means. Why do so many journalism majors craze for the anchor jobs? Mercy they are like puppets. All they do is read. The reporters, now that's the REAL work. Perhaps this is my month's worth of news station experience and irriation at work. Perhaps my childhood dreams of hosting my own TV show are foolish but I still believe. Maybe I will write a magazine. But I know one thing. I can't get anywhere without taking chances. When you dream big  you do big. ( please put that on a postcard).  So my dreams need to be a bit more practical for now. I need to get my feet wet somehow and gain some valueable experience for the next 50 hours of this internship. My goal is to work with the producer. I'm not going to be intimidated I'm just going to go and talk to her.Maybe I can write some scripts.  Then I can put that on my resume. Script writing. I love writing. My tooth is hurting. HMMM. I"m rumbling. But the point of this post is.....  It's been a minute I missed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment